Hey all.
Marcus held a BBQ party to celebrate his 14th birthday. I must say I've learnt alot. I've learnt how guys can be so in denial at times. Like refusing to admit they enjoyed 'Confessions of a shoppaholic' & that we are better at Taboo then they are. Well, that's if Vikesh is excluded. Vikesh is an alien so wth, don't give a damn. It was really fun. With the guys fighting over the hammock & Lip trying to rap but fails succesfully.
And we got to see Marcus' baby photos. Quite the same I must say. His parents are awesome. Haha.
Idol updates:
- In 3 days, the Idol tour will conclude.
- Which means the idols will concentrate on finishing their albums! :D
- Kris didn't perform for Bridgeport last night caus ehe was sick. Well, everyone was feeling under the weather. Adam got a fever after he performed. ):
- Megan tweeted "There might be a gentleman for me out there folks." hmmm, wonder what she meant by that. Oh well, she has a pretty face.
Sinagpore Idol updates:
- The spectacular performance will be on the 23rd of September. Which means, NO IDOL THIS WEEK );
- The idols did a celeb-lookalike photoshoot.(go to my facebook wall photos to see)
- Oh and I you still don't know, they decided to have a top 13. Being Mae Sta the surprise 13th one.
- HERE ARE YOUR TOP 13, SINGAPORE :
Syltra Lee, Tabitha Gizelle Nauser, Farhan Shah, Mae Sta Maria, Justin Jap, Charles Stitch Wong, MJ Kuok, Fathin Amira, Duane Ho, Malaque Mahdaly, Sezairi & Faizal.
My favourites : SYLTRA, MAE & FAIZAL.
